|This tape is essentially a strip of glue in tape form. You'll recognize it as the adhesive strip on peel and seal envelope closures. The liner is removed when it is applied leaving the adhesive in place. This tape is relatively thin and is tacky on both sides - one side adheres to applied surface, the other side is immediately ready to join a second surface. Provides instant tack and strong constant bond.|
- Requires ATG 700 dispenser for use
- Joins, holds, bonds, laminates, seals
- Use on nearly any surface - paper, foils, films, fabrics, glass, foam, plastics, metal, wood, etc.
- 924: High tack 400 acrylic adhesive on densified kraft paper liner. Splice paper, seal those annoying pockets in file folders...the list goes on...everyone should have this product
- 969: Heavy adhesive, bonds well to porous or textured surfaces. High tack 300 acrylic adhesive on densified kraft paper liner
Exclusive Online Only products are products with a catalog number beginning with the letters MP or EP. Example: MP0021. We are committed to shipping your order as quickly as possible. In the event that you wish to cancel this order, the cancellation must take place within 2 hours from the time the order was placed. We are unable to cancel your order after this time period because your order is already in the fulfillment process. Online Only products require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from eAngler.com customer service department. Click Here for Complete Return and Exchange Policies for Exclusive Online Products