|The all new compact HRC6 and HRC8 are Maxwell's horizontal versions of the latest innovative new vertical RC6 and RC8 automatic rope/chain windlasses. The new HRC6 and HRC8 are packed with original and proven features including rode management technology developed by Maxwell.|
- Simple "bolt down" installation ensures effortless and rapid on-deck installation and set up.
- Guaranteed trouble free rode transition from rope to chain, by means of an innovative, proven and patented pressure arm system, within a safe enclosed design.
- Integrated composite nylon, through deck hawse pipe for ease of installation and smooth, snag-free operation.
- High efficiency spur gearbox incorporating a robust non-backwind mechanism.
- High speed, jam-free retrieval of rope and chain controlled from a remote panel mounted Up/Down switch.
- Emergency "free fall" function in the event of onboard power failure.
- Revolutionary new chainwheel - see over.
- Heavy duty, dual direction motor incorporating new technology features, including integrated wiring for quick electrical installation, is easily removed for simple routine electric brush maintenance.
- Now incorporating Maxwell's automatic free-fall technology. Simply activate the windlass 'free fall' lever, operate your down control (helm station or footswitch) and the windlass will freefall your anchor. Ready to lift the anchor? Activate the up control and the 'free fall' device automatically disengages allowing you to power up your anchor.
- Aesthetically pleasing above deck design, encapsulating the motor and drive in a watertight case, saving space below deck and allowing simple routine maintenance.
- Die cast, marine-grade, alloy case is hard anodized for unsurpassed marine protection.
Maximum Pull: 900lbs
Chain Short Link:¼" - 5⁄16"
Rope Size (Nylon):½" - 9⁄16"
Line Speed(Anchor Retrieval): 108'/min
Power Supply(DC): 12V or 24V
Motor Power: 600W
Net Weight: 25lbs
Exclusive Online Only products are products with a catalog number beginning with the letters MP or EP. Example: MP0021. We are committed to shipping your order as quickly as possible. In the event that you wish to cancel this order, the cancellation must take place within 2 hours from the time the order was placed. We are unable to cancel your order after this time period because your order is already in the fulfillment process. Online Only products require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from eAngler.com customer service department. Click Here for Complete Return and Exchange Policies for Exclusive Online Products